Contains the following polishes:
1. Lilac and gooseberries - mint green to lilac to grey to goosberry green ethereal multichrome
2. Four marks worth - lilac base filled with pink/green/gold shifting multichrome shimmer
3. Evil is evil - dark charcoal to white thermal filled with multichrome shimmer and iridescent flakies
4. Nobody smart plays fair - neutral taupe linear super holo
5. Exploding chaos - black base filled with purple/green/teal shifting magnetic pigment and holo sparkles, and
6. Vortex of fate - smokey cobalt filled with red to green shifting shimmer and iridescent flakies.
For a full list of our ingredients please click here.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Perfect Witcher Nail Polish
The Toss a Coin collection is so creative and very much suits The Witcher series and what each of them were inspired by. My favourite of the polishes (which is hard to choose) has to be Vortex of Fate. I love every single one of them; the Exploding Chaos and Evil is Evil were my first experiences with magnetic and thermal polishes. I still have to master the magnetic polish, but I think I will get there. Each and every polish in this collection has a smooth application, formula and lasts a while on the nails, especially when used with Baseline and Glaze (which I highly recommend!) Toss a Coin to Suzie and buy this fabulous collection :P